The mission of the Nassau County Women's Bar Association, a Chapter of the Women's Bar Association of New York, is to promote the advancement of the status of women in society and of women in the legal profession; to promote the fair and equal administration of justice; and to act as a unified voice for its members with respect to issues of statewide, national, and international significance to women generally and to women attorneys in particular.
- AUGUST 4, 2016 - PAINT OUT! Click HERE for the Flyer
- SEPTEMBER 19, 2016 - NCWBF 11th ANNUAL GOLF OUTING
- SEPTEMBER 26, 2016 - MEMBERSHIP COCKTAIL PARTY & SALUTE TO THE JUDICIARY
- OCTOBER 1 - DECEMBER 1, 2016 - MITTENS FUNDRAISER BENEFITING THE SAFE CENTER LI
- OCTOBER 16, 2016 - MAKING STRIDES FOR BREAST CANCER
- OCTOBER/NOVEMBER - MEET THE CANDIDATES, NETOWRKING AT THE WINERIES
- DECEMBER 1, 2016 - HOLIDAY COCKTAIL PARTY